Internship - Full Remote / Social Media / Instagram / TikTok / Content (m/f/x) - #58418
We are the first, interactive platform for students in Europe. Students can view and download all really relevant school content such as summaries, learning slips, presentations, flashcards, solutions, elaborations etc. in all topics, subjects and grade levels, or ask questions directly to the people (often also students) uploading the content.
We want to set up the first, digital contact point for students for all their needs with many other features in the pipeline. After only 10 months as the fastest growing and most popular school app on the market in Germany more than 1 million students are already using and loving our app.
Together with well known investors (Project A, Mario Götze, Verena Pausder & many more) we are advancing the vision of finally building a digital platform for students to give every student digital access to education.
Founded by 5 students in 2019 out of our own problems we’ re now looking to advance this vision together with you.
We work passionately to build THE global platform for millions of students.
Our mission is to provide every student everywhere with access to high-quality school education. The digital learning platform we created is like Instagram for school material: it combines social learning with user generated, verified content on every school subject. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Berlin, we are the fastest-growing EdTech startup in Europe.
Today we have successfully launched the platform in 5 countries and have over 2 million active users. And we are not stopping here. If you want to be part of this exiting ride and help us change the lives of even more students, then check this out:
What would you be doing?
- launching and growing on-brand social media accounts.
- planning and creating content across all social media platforms.
- driving the content and community strategy together with our Expansion team.
- being responsible and working hands-on with managing our community within your respective country (in-app, website, waitlists, social media, etc.).
- overseeing our platform’s site product and content quality for our Italian Market.
- proofreading and checking all content uploaded on our platform.
- engaging with our audience online and respond to users promptly.
What should you bring to the table?
- You are understanding the magic behind individual social media platforms - specifically Instagram and TikTok
- You have a well structured work ethic and ability to prioritize your own workload
- You have experience in creating social media content (you will have the support of the design team)
- Ability to advocate for good ideas regardless of where they come from
- Your Italian is on a native level, your English is on a B2-C1 level
What is in it for you?
- A motivated, 100% open and transparent team culture
- 100% Remote or in our brand new office
- Fully guided onboarding week
- Team events & weekly Meetups
- Workshops from Germany's best experts in different areas + other learning initiatives
- The opportunity to play an absolute integral part in the expansion of Germany's fastest growing EdTech Startup
- Direct impact with your decisions on millions of students from around the globe
- possibility of full time employment after successfully finishing the internship
At Knowunity, we actively foster an inclusive and diverse workplace that ensures equal opportunity for all qualified applicants, regardless of nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or marital status.
Come as you are and join our mission!
- Contact: Antonio Hoppe - Sr. People & Culture Manager
- Start: asap
- Location: 100% remote, Berlin, Sindelfingen/Stuttgart
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we cannot wait to hear from you. Get in touch! Apply now!
Unser Jobangebot Internship Social Media Italy (m/f/x) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Workwise
Bei unserem Partner Workwise kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.