Team Lead Cloud Solution Architect - Remote (m/f/d) - #58298
This role requires architecture design leadership for various lines of business and innovative applications for custom and product solutions within the regular Microsoft stack as well as its cutting-edge innovative sectors.
The location for the new office will be in the Frankfurt am Main area.
Although based at a regional and/or home office, domestic and sometimes international travel will be a part of the role, including travel outside the normal working hours and being away from home for periods of time.
- You will provide technical and architectural leadership within Microsoft stack and Azure related projects
- You are going to analyse business needs/requirements and provide valuable suggestions in terms of implementation effort and product outcome
- You will provide and verify estimations for various scopes of work
- You contribute to technical presales: technology selection, PoC engineering supervision, architecture, estimations and non-functional requirements definition
- You will lead technical design sessions with development teams and provide input to the development of the project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach and deliverables
- You are responsible for providing assistance and consulting to establish technical backlog and providing support/guidance to the development teams during analysis, development and testing processes
- You contribute into technical procedures and standards, architectural documentation and diagrams
- You analyse solution provisioning, cost-efficiency and suggest optimizations
- You provide team structure recommendations and participate in hiring team members
- You support other departments in customer projects and reflect, tune and adjust internal working to increase productivity
- You will mentor technical leads and developers
- You are making audit in Microsoft and Complementary technological stacks, prepare reports and presentations
- You are going to observe market regarding technologies
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience with distributed architecture design, on-premise/cloud/hybrid deployment (AWS, Azure, GCP or others)
- You gained knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and appropriate technologies like Docker containers and Kubernetes
- You show at least 5 years of hands-on experience with different development paradigms OOP/FP, object-oriented design (OOD) and domain-driven design (DDD)
- You have a deep understanding of different architectural styles and use cases: Monolith applications, Event-driven services, Microservices, CQRS, ES, Actor services, Big data, Event streaming, etc.
- You are familiar with deployment techniques, designing CI/CD pipelines and IaC automation tools
- You already worked with monitoring services and metrics (ELK, Prometheus...) and with scripting technologies (Bash/PowerShell...)
- You are fluent both in German and English
- You show a strong customer-facing, presentation and negotiation skills
- You can take responsibility, make decisions and take the initiative in your area of control
- You are able to cooperate effectively in international distributed teams
- You are creative in coming up with new ideas and solutions
- Home-Office and the opportunity to work 100% Remote
- Feedback for your personal development
- Company pension plan
- Many team-events and a pleasant working atmosphere
- You can profit from a bonus within our referral program
- Corporate mobile phone
- Reimbursement of internet for home office and on public transportation
Our job offer Cloud Solution Architect Remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.