Head of Sales Development - US - #55724
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Head of Sales Development who will play a crucial role in supporting our growing team to continue to conquer the US market – this is a chance to make a real impact and shape a team as we tackle the oncoming challenges in one of our most dynamic global markets.
In this position you will drive state-of-the-art training initiatives across our global sales force and be in charge of actively coaching and empowering our sales development and account executive teams regarding best practices, processes and CRM systems. Reporting to our COO, this role will be a key member of our leadership team with strong cross-functional go-to-market influence.
- Implement world class training programs to level up the skills of our sales development and sales teams
- Enable, train and coach our (new) team members regarding sales plays, processes and instruments
- Control and continuous optimization of all relevant sales processes and workflows to increase the efficiency of our sales teams
- Administration, analysis and optimization of our CRM systems and other tools
- Ensure fast, agile decision-making processes and the development and implementation of ideal sales strategies
- Attract even more brilliant individuals to work with you and build up a strong team across the US market
- 5+ years of working experience, as well as a proven sales track record (ideally in a dynamic SaaS environment)
- Experience with B2B sales, development and implementation of enablement
- A huge passion for coaching, training and leading teams
- Strong people skills, as well as an analytical and KPI-oriented mindset and a strong hands-on mentality
- In-depth knowledge of how to grow the North American market, having either excelled through the ranks of a company or have a track record of scaling businesses
- Fluency in English
- Experience in using CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- As an Appinio employee you will receive full onboarding, a company laptop and choose to take advantage of our fully remote, work-from-anywhere policy or join us onsite at our centrally located US HQ.
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- Work-from-anywhere Policy - meaning you have the chance to develop our amazing product anywhere in the world - within reason ;-)
- Flexibility Policy - meaning you are free to take off as many paid vacation days as you need, no maximum
- Medicare - We do offer a QSEHRA - Appinio reimburses up to USD600 per month for both your as well as your dependants’ health insurance plan costs.
- 401(k) - We are happy to offer a 401(k) plan to you! Eligibility begins 60 days after joining the company (provided you are 21 years of age).
- 30 days of paid time off per year for medical issues
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding chance to actively take part in shaping the future of market research. We are a dynamic team of 130+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. Are you courageous and forward-thinking? This is where you need to be.
Keen to join us on our mission? We look forward to receiving your application via appinio.com/careers. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at any time on +49 40 228657319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
651 N Broad Str.
Middletown 19709, Delaware
Appinio empowers decision makers through real-time access to consumer opinions. As the world’s fastest market research solution, Appinio collects millions of answers globally from specific consumer groups - every day. We help over 1000+ global companies through our all-in-one survey platform to validate decisions in minutes and really put customer centricity into practice.
Appinio's mission is to democratize the power of consumer opinions. By making market research accessible to everyone, we help decision makers understand how people think, feel, and act. We believe that putting people's opinions front and center means a better shared future, for all.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time