Team Lead Cloud Solution Architect - Remote (m/f/d) - #191244
Als Anbieter von digitalen End-to-End-Dienstleistungen und -Beratungsleistungen verfügen wir über jahrzehntelange IT-Erfahrung und trägt so zum Erfolg von Unternehmen auf der ganzen Welt bei
Wir bringen die Geschäftsziele unserer Kunden mit der wichtigsten und beständigsten Technologiestrategie in Einklang und helfen ihnen dabei innovativ zu sein sowie Skalierbarkeit, eine höhere Effizienz und operative Agilität zu erreichen
Wir sind Teil eines der führenden Unternehmen für digitale Dienstleistungen und Software mit 24.000 Experten weltweit
This role requires architecture design leadership for various lines of business and innovative applications for custom and product solutions within the regular Microsoft stack as well as its cutting-edge innovative sectors.
The location for the new office will be in the Frankfurt am Main area.
Although based at a regional and/or home office, domestic and sometimes international travel will be a part of the role, including travel outside the normal working hours and being away from home for periods of time.
- You will provide technical and architectural leadership within Microsoft stack and Azure related projects
- You are going to analyse business needs/requirements and provide valuable suggestions in terms of implementation effort and product outcome
- You will provide and verify estimations for various scopes of work
- You contribute to technical presales: technology selection, PoC engineering supervision, architecture, estimations and non-functional requirements definition
- You will lead technical design sessions with development teams and provide input to the development of the project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach and deliverables
- You are responsible for providing assistance and consulting to establish technical backlog and providing support/guidance to the development teams during analysis, development and testing processes
- You contribute into technical procedures and standards, architectural documentation and diagrams
- You analyse solution provisioning, cost-efficiency and suggest optimizations
- You provide team structure recommendations and participate in hiring team members
- You support other departments in customer projects and reflect, tune and adjust internal working to increase productivity
- You will mentor technical leads and developers
- You are making audit in Microsoft and Complementary technological stacks, prepare reports and presentations
- You are going to observe market regarding technologies
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience with distributed architecture design, on-premise/cloud/hybrid deployment (AWS, Azure, GCP or others)
- You gained knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and appropriate technologies like Docker containers and Kubernetes
- You show at least 5 years of hands-on experience with different development paradigms OOP/FP, object-oriented design (OOD) and domain-driven design (DDD)
- You have a deep understanding of different architectural styles and use cases: Monolith applications, Event-driven services, Microservices, CQRS, ES, Actor services, Big data, Event streaming, etc.
- You are familiar with deployment techniques, designing CI/CD pipelines and IaC automation tools
- You already worked with monitoring services and metrics (ELK, Prometheus...) and with scripting technologies (Bash/PowerShell...)
- You are fluent both in German and English
- You show a strong customer-facing, presentation and negotiation skills
- You can take responsibility, make decisions and take the initiative in your area of control
- You are able to cooperate effectively in international distributed teams
- You are creative in coming up with new ideas and solutions
- Home-Office and the opportunity to work 100% Remote
- Feedback for your personal development
- Company pension plan
- Many team-events and a pleasant working atmosphere
- You can profit from a bonus within our referral program
- Corporate mobile phone
- Reimbursement of internet for home office and on public transportation
Our job offer Cloud Solution Architect Remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.