Senior Event Marketing - Associate (m/f/d) - Frankfurt - #190814
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Based within the Corporate Meetings and Events department, as part of a team of professionals developing and executing events, cross-business and cross-location, within Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- This role involves working across lines of business, marketing as well as product and sales organisations to manage and execute EMEA client event activities from concept, through execution and evaluation
- To be responsible for managing and executing client and internal conferences and event activities
- To assist other team members in the production and execution of their events
- Responsible for the organisation of conferences, events and hospitality activities, from concept through execution and evaluation to support all Line of Business within J.P. Morgan at all levels and throughout EMEA
- Sole planner on many events, working with LOB partners on a day to day basis
- Work closely with other team members on larger events
- Understand and apply complex internal processes and controls to adhere with company policies
- Ensure appropriate documentation throughout the event management process to guarantee business continuity
- Manage budgets and stay within strict parameters, negotiating costs with suppliers
- Demonstrate leadership skills and attributes by managing internal and external vendors and suppliers, ensuring quality and value standards are maintained and collaborate with other team members
- Think strategically and execute quality events under tight deadlines
- Expected to participate actively in meetings and discussions, sharing knowledge and experiences
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate event management, ideally in a global financial services environment
- Prior experience in hotel management/hospitality industry advantageous
- Superior oral and written communications and analytical skills (in German and English)
- Strong technology skills set, ability to learn new systems, to organise virtual events and highly proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- High level of creativity, ability to think \"outside the box\" and to multi-task
- Accuracy and attention to detail is imperative in this role
- Highly motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, innovative and creative with required determination to achieve results through initiative and common sense
- A successful team player with proven capability of reaching proposed targets and supporting team members with their events as necessary
- Required travel within Europe and the UK
- Supportive environment to combine work and family requirements: flexible work arrangements, plus special support for working parents in emergency situations with free emergency childcare services and our very own parent-child office
- Financial stability: competitive salaries, pension provisions via the BVV and our very own pension plan as well as an accident insurance
- Personal wellbeing: a range of offers available - from on-site medical checks and vaccinations to educational sessions and a subsidised in-house canteen, plus the option to increase your vacation entitlement to more than the standard 30 days pa
- Create a workspace where you can be yourself: you can get involved in our local philanthropic agenda, join employee networking groups and the JPM Club for social activities
- Build your career: benefit from our bespoke mentoring programme and a broad range of learning and development offerings
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.