Working Student Onboarding Team (f/m/d) - #112265
The onboarding team is responsible for bringing banks live onto Raisin’s various channels and integrations. This includes assisting the business development team in bringing a bank through the last sales stage, fully managing the onboarding project with various stakeholders at the bank (and internal stakeholders at Raisin), and ensuring a smooth transition to live bank management with the relationship management team. The onboarding team prides itself on its detailed expertise across a variety of integrations and quickly and efficiently driving banks across a variety of workstreams to bring them live, utilizing top-notch project management and communication skills.
As a Working Student in our Berlin team, you will be responsible for:
- Support and ownership of daily operational tasks Creation, adaptation, and translation of customers documents
- Data analysis, creation of reports and presentations for internal stakeholders as well as external business partners
- Various tasks related to the onboarding of new partner banks, when it comes to the creation of documents and the establishment of IT readiness
- Maintenance and management of documents through our CMS
- You are either a bachelor's or master's student in business studies, economics, marketing, or a comparable field
- First practical experience in start-ups or consultancies is of advantage
- You possess very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You have a systematic and service-oriented working approach
- Your high sense of responsibility is accompanied by the ability to work under pressure
- You are able to work stand-alone while at the same being a great team player
- You are a strong communicator with fluent English skills; second language knowledge (French, German, Italian) is a plus
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You'll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Personal training budget of 350 € and one full training day per year
- Virtual German language classes
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office
- Flexible working hours, home office and 20 vacation days per year
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other (virtual) team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company that is a trailblazer for open banking in the savings and investments space.
As one of the most successful European fintech companies, we built award-winning marketplaces to help customers gain better access to competitive savings, investment, and pension products. Combined, our brands Raisin, WeltSparen, SaveBetter, Savedo, and Zinspilot, serve over half a million direct customers from over thirty European markets and the U.S.
Additionally, we partner with more than 400 banks and financial services providers to help them source stable and secure deposit funding and also enable them to offer third-party products to their customers.
Raisin was formed in June 2021 through the merger of leading fintech companies Deposit Solutions and Raisin. We are backed by renowned international investors such as Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, Headline/e.ventures, Index Ventures, Kinnevik, PayPal Ventures, Thrive Capital, Top Tier Capital Partners, Ribbit Capital, and Vitruvian Partners, as well as Peter Thiel.
We are headquartered in Berlin, and also have offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, New York, Paris, and Zurich.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Job Type: Part-time